F5 Distributed Cloud App Infrastructure Protection (AIP) provides standardized rulesets that address known security concerns and compliance requirements. You can also create custom rulesets to group rules in a way that meets your security needs.
To create a custom ruleset:
- Log into Distributed Cloud AIP.
- In the left navigation pane, click Rules. The Rules page displays.
- Click the Add Rule options button.
The Add Rule options menu displays.
- Click +Add Ruleset. The Update Ruleset dialog opens.
- In the Name field, type a name for the ruleset. Distributed Cloud AIP recommends following your company's naming conventions.
- Optionally, in the Description field, type a description of the ruleset.
- Click the Save button. The Update Ruleset dialog closes and you return to the Rules page. The ruleset displays in the Ruleset/Group filter. If you do not see the ruleset, then click the +More button.