If a rule does not quite meet your security needs, then you can tune its effectiveness by editing it.
- Log into F5 Distributed Cloud App Infrastructure Protection (AIP).
- In the left navigation pane, click Rules. The Rules page opens.
- Select the rule to edit. To find the rule, see Search and Filter Rules.
- Click the Details button. The Rule Details drawer opens
- Click the Edit button. The Edit Rule drawer opens.
- Make any relevant changes to the Details, Deployment Tags, Filter, or Suppressions sections.
- If necessary, in the modified section, click the Update button. The section updates.
- Click the Save button. The rule updates and you return to the Rule Details drawer.