Release date 08/18/2021
Threat Stack enhanced the following features in the Threat Stack Container Security Monitoring for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Fargate 1.1.0 release:
- Supported Deployments
- Threat Stack Container Monitoring for AWS Fargate now supports AWS Fargate-based Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) deployments
- Mounted Sensor
- Updated mountedSensor orchestration logic for app forkers
- Threat Stack managed task definition automatically assigns Threat Stack-managed Fargate ruleset to Threat Stack Hostless Agents
Additionally, this release includes assorted minor bug fixes.
Release date 08/04/2020
Threat Stack introduced Threat Stack Container Security Monitoring for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Fargate. The following features are in this release:
- Configuration through existing Fargate task definitions and containers.
- Real-time monitoring and alerting for:
- SSHD binaries
- Data exfiltration attempts
- Unexpected network connections
- After installing the Agent, you can run various commands for informational and troubleshooting purposes.