This page contains information for legacy Threat Stack customers who manage users within the Distributed Cloud AIP platform. If you log into Distributed Cloud AIP through the F5 Distributed Cloud Services (F5XC) platform, see User Management for information about managing users within F5XC.
The User Management page allows you to add, revoke, and remove F5 Distributed Cloud App Infrastructure Protection (AIP) users from your Distributed Cloud AIP organization. Specific permissions vary based your account role within an organization.
The Organization Users section displays the following information for each member of your organization:
- Name and email address
- Distributed Cloud AIP account role
- Status of multi-factor authentication (enabled or disabled)
- Date the account was added to your organization (Created)
- Date of the user's last login into any Distributed Cloud AIP organization
- Log into Distributed Cloud AIP.
- In the left navigation pane, click Settings. The Settings screen displays.
- Click Users. The User Management page displays.
The following instructions are for legacy Threat Stack customers who log into Distributed Cloud AIP using app.threatstack.com. If you use Distributed Cloud AIP through the F5 Distributed Cloud Services (F5XC) platform, see User Management for information about managing users within F5XC.
Accounts with the Owner role can change an existing user’s role.
Owners can downgrade their own role to User or Reader, if at least one other account in the organization has the Owner role.
In the row for the user account for which to change the role, select the Actions drop-down menu. The options that display vary depending on the account’s current role.
Click the option for the role to which you want to change the account. A confirmation message displays.
- Click the Promote to Owner (if converting an account to Owner) or Change Role (if converting an account to User or Reader) button. The account’s role in the organization updates.