App Infrastructure Protection (AIP) user accounts lock out if the user types their password incorrectly too many times. If you are the AIP organization Owner, you receive an email notifying you that a user’s account is locked out. If you decide not to unlock the account, you can revoke the account instead.
- Log into AIP with your organization Owner account credentials.
- In the left navigation pane, click Settings. The Settings page displays.
- Click Users. The Users page displays.
- In the row for the user account to revoke, select the Actions drop-down menu.
- Select the Revoke Access button. A notification message displays.
- Click the Revoke User button. The user account no longer has access to AIP and no longer displays on the Users page. If the user is actively logged into AIP, their session automatically ends.
Overview of the User Management page.
Add a user to your AIP organization.
Remove a user from your AIP organization.
Review the available account Roles.