In the Threat Stack Cloud Security PlatformⓇ (CSP), organization owners and organization users have different privileges. Organization owners have more privileges than organization users. Organization owners and users have the same basic privileges in the Threat Stack CSP, but organization owners exclusively have the following privileges:
- Add, revoke, and delete Threat Stack CSP user accounts.
- Enable, edit, and delete single sign-on (SSO) integrations with the Threat Stack CSP.
- Enable, edit, and delete push notification integrations with PagerDuty.
- Reset your organization’s deployment key for Agent installation.
- Change your organization’s name.
- Add or update billing information for the Threat Stack CSP.
Need a more thorough explanation of the privilege differences between organization owners and users? See this article.