In F5 Distributed Cloud App Infrastructure Protection (AIP), organization owners and organization users have different privileges. Organization owners have more privileges than organization users. Organization owners and users have the same basic privileges in Distributed Cloud AIP, but organization owners exclusively have the following privileges:
- Add, revoke, and delete Distributed Cloud AIP user accounts.
- Enable, edit, and delete single sign-on (SSO) integrations with Distributed Cloud AIP.
- Enable, edit, and delete push notification integrations with PagerDuty.
- Reset your organization’s deployment key for Agent installation.
- Change your organization’s name.
- Add or update billing information for Distributed Cloud AIP.
Need a more thorough explanation of the privilege differences between organization owners and users? See Organization Owner and Organization User Privileges.