If you need to give additional users access to your Threat Stack organization, send them an invitation through the Threat Stack platform.
Ensure the invitee’s email address in Threat Stack is identical to their email address as entered in your IdP or the SSO will be unable to authenticate the user’s credentials.
- Log into Threat Stack with your organization Owner account credentials.
- In the left navigation pane, click Settings. The Profile Settings page displays.
- Click Users. The Users page displays.
- In the Invite Users section, type or copy and paste the invitee’s email address into the Enter email for invitation field.
- Select the role you want the invitee to have from the Role dropdown menu. For information about what permissions each role has, see Account Roles in Your Threat Stack Organization.
- Click the Invite User button. The user receives an email with instructions on signing into your SSO to access Threat Stack.