If you register Agents through the command line and the wrong rulesets import, then follow these troubleshooting steps or contact support:
- Confirm the ruleset name(s) in the organization.
- In the Threat Stack UI, in the left navigation pane, click Rulesets.
- Confirm the names and spelling of each ruleset to import during registration.
- Verify your agent registration script uses the exact same ruleset name(s) as the organization.
- Names contain the same spaces.
- Names contain the same capitalization.
- Names are spelled the same.
- Names do not the comma special character in ruleset name(s).
- If a - d do not match the organization’s ruleset name(s), then correct the names in the Agent registration script.
- In the command line, run the following command to reset your rulesets:
sudo cloudsight config --ruleset [ruleset name]
Use a --ruleset [ruleset name] for each ruleset to associate with the agent, such as --ruleset HIPAA --ruleset PCI etc.