To clone an existing rule:
- Log into the Threat Stack Cloud Security PlatformⓇ (CSP).
- Click the Rules tab.
- In the ruleset from which to clone the rule, click the +New Rule button.
- Select Clone Existing Rule and click Next: Details.
- Do one of the following:
- Use the search bar to find the rule you want to clone.
- Select the check box next to the name of a rule from the list of rules.
- Once you have selected all the rules you want to copy, click the Clone Rule button.
Suppressions will be cloned with the rule you select.
Have more questions? Submit a request