Threat Stack offers three integrations with AWS. You can choose to enable one, two, or all three of these integrations in a few easy steps.
- AWS Configuration Auditing: Checks your AWS configurations against a set of Security best practices. Identify opportunities to harden your configuration. Get visibility into Security settings throughout your AWS environment. (Click here for more details).
- CloudTrail Alerting: Allows you to create rules and alert on CloudTrail events. Get notified of suspicious behaviors in your AWS API usage. Gain visibility into changes being made in your AWS environment.
- EC2 Sync: Provides visibility into all EC2 instances in your account. Ensure each instance is monitored by a Threat Stack agent. Manage your servers using EC2 tags.
To get started, we need to know which integrations you would like to enable. Which of these describes you?
- I want to get started with AWS Configuration Auditing, CloudTrail and EC2 Sync using a CloudFormation template (fastest/easiest method - Click here).
- I want to get started with AWS Configuration Auditing, CloudTrail, and EC2 Sync via manual setup steps. (Click here)
- I want to get started with AWS Configuration Auditing and EC2 Sync only. (Click here)
- I want to add CloudTrail to my existing Configuration Auditing and EC2 integration. (Click here)
- I want to add Configuration Auditing to my exiting CloudTrail and EC2 integration. (Click here)
Frequently asked questions about Configuration Auditing are here.