F5 Distributed Cloud App Infrastructure Protection (AIP) monitors your infrastructure for risky behavior and configurations. It provides real-time threat detection across your cloud workloads and alerts you of non-compliant changes to your infrastructure.
The Dashboard displays a comprehensive summary of your alerts, vulnerable servers, and monitored cloud profiles. The information provided enables you to take immediate action while ensuring your organization’s compliance needs are met.
The Dashboard page automatically displays when you log into Distributed Cloud AIP.
Distributed Cloud AIP supports cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
The Dashboard contains the following sections:
- Events in the Last 72 Hours — Displays the number of events processed in your organization in the last three days. Click Events to view the Events page.
- Alerts in the Last 24 Hours — Displays the number of Severity 1 and Severity 2 alerts triggered within the past 24 hours. Click Alerts to view the Alerts page.
Infrastructure — Displays the number of Agents that are currently deployed in your environment. Click Infrastructure Overview to view the Infrastructure Overview page.
Alerts in the Last 30 Days — Displays a chart of alerts by type. Click the 30 Days dropdown menu to select a different time range. Click Alerts to view the Alerts page.
- Coverage Analysis - Displays a summary of the number of Agents deployed, the number of AWS and non-AWS servers being monitored, along with any unmonitored EC2 instances.
Agents deployed using Kubernetes and containers could affect the total number of Agents displayed in the Coverage Analysis pane.
- Vulnerabilities by Surface Area - Displays a chart of specific vulnerabilities by Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) rating.
- Vulnerabilities by Rating - Displays a chart of the number of vulnerabilities by rating (medium, high, critical).
- threatML Anomalies — Displays threatML anomalies detected with in the past 72 hours. Click threatML to view the threatML page.
For more information about alerts, see Alert Feature Overview.